La Aurora has distinct brands of handmade cigars. Among them is the line that bears the same name as the company, La Aurora, which has many different cigars that allow to enjoy different experiences, and which have obtained high ratings.
This animation summarizes the characteristics of some, among which are the latest releases:
- La Aurora Corojo 1962 (Original Blends): a cigar with a wrapper of tobacco from Ecuador, a binder of Ecuador and a filler consisting of tobaccos from the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua.
- La Aurora 100 Años: a cigar created to celebrate the 100thanniversary of the company and made of tobaccos from Ecuador (wrapper), Brazil (binder) and Brazil, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua (filler).
- La Aurora 107: released in La Aurora’s 107thbirthday, this cigar has tobaccos from Ecuador (wrapper), Dominican Republic (binder) and Peru, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua (filler).
- La Aurora ADN Dominicano: it has a filler made with tobacco prepared through an ancient process inherited from the Taínos. Particularly, it contains tobacco from the Dominican Republic (wrapper), Cameroon (binder) and Dominican Republic, Pennsylvania and Nicaragua (filler).
- La Aurora Hors d’Age 2017: it is a limited edition of only 6,000 boxes worldwide. This is a cigar made with tobacco from Ecuador where the wrapper and binder are concerned, and Colombia, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua tobacco in the case of the filler.
- La Aurora Puro Vintage 2007: it is also a limited edition. This cigar contains tobacco from the Dominican Republic (wrapper), Ecuador (binder) and Dominican Republic, Brazil and Nicaragua (filler).
- La Aurora 1903 Edition: a range of “Figurado” cigars with eight years of aging, available in two versions—Doble Figurado Tuboand Parejo.