Perfection is often insurmountable. Therefore, when reached in the world of cigars, the only thing missing is decorating them and protecting them in a colorful tube. This is the case of La Aurora 1903 Edition Preferidos Doble Figurado Tubo, also called Perfectos. These seven cigars are manufactured in the same way within the centennial tradition of the company since 1903.
And why they are so extraordinary? Because they are made with the best selection of leaves, which spend only four years in curing and maturation, and an additional year aging in barrels of rum. But the dedication given to these cigars does not end there—once rolled, they remain six to eight months at rest.
And the best of all is that there is a choice of seven cigars made with this love and care, all with different blends, to please all types of smokers. To beautify the quality of these Preferidos cigars, they are presented in tubes of assorted colors and are named after different minerals of those same colors.
Let’s see the strengths of each of these “gems”:
- Black Diamond: in an elegant black tube, this cigar has a wrapper of Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco from the United States, a binder of tobacco from Valle del Cibao (Dominican Republic) and a filler of tobaccos from Valle del Cibao and Nicaragua.
- Emerald: protected in an emerald green tube, this cigar is made of tobaccos from Valle del Cibao, Brazil, Nicaragua and Peru in the filler, held within a binder of tobacco from Valle del Cibao and enclosed in a wrapper of Sumatra-seed tobacco cultivated in Ecuador.
- Sapphire: as the name suggests, it’s distributed in a metallic sapphire blue tube. It holds tobaccos from Valle del Cibao, Brazil and Cameroon in the filler; from Valle del Cibao in the binder and Connecticut cultivated in Ecuador in the wrapper.
- Platinum: this cigar presented in a platinum tube is made of a wrapper of Cameroon tobacco cultivated in Ecuador, a binder of tobacco from Valle del Cibao and a filler of tobaccos from Valle del Cibao, Brazil and Cameroon (Africa).
- Gold: its golden tube holds a cigar whose wrapper is made of Corojo tobacco cultivated in Valle del Cibao, a binder of tobacco from Valle del Cibao and a filler made of tobaccos from Valle del Cibao, Brazil and Cameroon (Africa).
- Ruby: this cigar held in a ruby-red tube is made of a wrapper of Arapiraca-seed tobacco cultivated in Brazil, a binder of tobacco from Valle del Cibao and a filler of tobaccos from Valle del Cibao, Brazil and Cameroon (Africa).
- Double Barrel Aged: this is the last, but not the least important. It’s perfect for pairing with a drink, especially whisky, but also with rum, among other drinks. Its filler is made of tobaccos from Valle del Cibao and Nicaragua, held by a binder of tobacco from Valle del Cibao and enclosed in a wrapper of Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco from the United States.
The average strength of this family of seven cigars is 9, except for the Emerald, which is 7, and the Diamond, which is 8.5. They are all 5” long with a ring gauge of 54, so they must be smoked with time and in peace. That being said, rush is their worst enemy, since it doesn’t allow for tasting them and appreciating all of their splendor. So, relax and enjoy…
5 thoughts on “La Aurora 1903 Edition Preferidos, colorful perfection”
Hello My Name is Mr. Luke Rima I am a owner of a small retail store I would like to purchase the Tobacco Leaf in Bulk and package them to Sale in the Bahamas can you tell me if this is purpose and what would be the Price for 100 Tobacco Leaf ?
Please let me know if this possible and what would be the Price. Thank You
Who os your distributif on France ?
Can I order them directly from you and have them shipped to laval Quebec Canada
Who is your distributor in Quebec canada
Hello, thank you very much for your interest in our brand. Please contact our distributor in Canada for availability of our cigars there: email@example.com